Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: oor wee bob x

Sorry to read your sad news.

Wee Bob is another of the "Heroes of 16".

Our Billy will be at the gates of Rainbow Bridge to give Wee Bob a paw and guide him till he settles in.

At the dog show our Lassie was presented with a bandanna gifted by our friends Susan, Mo & Bootsie to wear at the dog show in Billy's memory that we lost in May.

When I accepted the bandanna from Jimmy I said in my little speech that she will wear it with pride for all the Hounds that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge especially the "Heroes of 16" not just Billy.

Lassie will wear it for Wee Bob.

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

George, Morag, Lassie & Ace

We are SO sorry to hear that Bob has gone over the Rainbow Bridge ... our thoughts are with you.

Run free sweet boy ~ you will live on in your Mummy & Daddy's hearts and memories always & forever ~ until you meet again.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

So sorry for your loss, thank god you were there for him. The dear departed will be waiting for him at Rainbow Bridge. Our thoughts are with you.xxx

Nearly four years of love given and gratefully received and returned definitely makes for a happy forever home. He was a very lucky boy to find you and I'm sure he knew it.

Hi Liz and Kenny.
I hope you both are picking up now after the passing of Wee Bob. Celia and I have had to go through this many times and it is never any easier. All I can say is that time heals the pain but fortunately never takes away the beautiful memories that you have of Bob.
He couldn't tell you but I thank you for taking him into your loving home and looking after him so well.
Run free across the Bridge dear wee man.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.