The Message Board for The Loincloth Site
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Homeland and Loincloth Habits

Hello everyone. I live in the North of France and I wear a loincloth when I go for a walk in the forest, when the temperatures are hot. It's been 10 years that I practice, what I call, "The Loincloth Hiking". It's so nice to be shirtless and barefoot with just a loincloth around the waist on the forest trails.

But I still do not know if I am in violation of French law. Theoretically I would say no, because my private parts are not visible. I have already met walkers but no one has ever told me anything. So I continue to walk in loincloth in the forest. But one day I would like to leave the forest trails and hike in loincloth on other unknown paths.
Sincerely Haraak.

https://haraak.tumblr.com

Vive le pagne !

(I hope I got it right :)

I live on the coast of British Columbia, Canada, and haven't really looked into specific laws about wearing loincloths, since I tend to do so at forest-service sites, where few, if any, campers are present at any given time.

I'm interested in primitive skills, and especially in learning and practising the skills with which the First Nations of the Pacific Northwest lived off the land.

Appropriate clothing helps keeping the mood, doesn't it? (I believe First Nations wear or wore, at least partly, the best of all clothings ... :) )

Diogenes
Appropriate clothing helps keeping the mood, doesn\'t it? (I believe First Nations wear or wore, at least partly, the best of all clothings ... :) )
I've been a fan of breechcloths and Native Americans/First Nations since boyhood. They do often have some of the best clothes, but fur-traders had buckskins, too. :P

I agree. The clothing makes it a better overall experience.