​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Loincloth Site's Talk Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How was your discovery to interest in loincloths?

I cannot really say what started my interests in loincoths. It must be the time when my puberty started. I can remember that I saw some ducumentaries and read some books on foreign countries with picture showing men wearing various types of such gear. I was fascinated and still am, both with men and loincloths.
I soon started to make my own loincloths, first just two flaps, later I improved the design. I still wear my gear in summer when out for hiking or camping.

Re: How was your discovery to interest in loincloths?

Alex
I cannot really say what started my interests in loincoths. It must be the time when my puberty started. I can remember that I saw some ducumentaries and read some books on foreign countries with picture showing men wearing various types of such gear. I was fascinated and still am, both with men and loincloths.
I soon started to make my own loincloths, first just two flaps, later I improved the design. I still wear my gear in summer when out for hiking or camping.
It is very interesting the documentaries that usually appear men wearing loincloths although he does not dream of seeing much of that. Just like you, I have also been improving my loincloth over time and I use it in my private moments... one day I will go out there to enjoy the atmosphere n.n