Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fetching Bones the beginning

I'm pretty sure the song you're referring to is "Love Crushing". If my turntable still worked I'd confirm it for you. Fetchin' Bones was a great band live and Hope was a super front person - incredible energy and charisma. Reminds me of the good old days hanging out at Ziggy's to catch some great local talent like The Right Profile, The Othermothers, The Allisons, etc.

Re: Re: Fetching Bones the beginning

Yep, I kept running the song through my head and your right..Hum..maybe it's Love Crusher ?..Lav Cresherrrrr!!!..that's how I remember hearing it..I have a non working victrola myself..one piece of vinyl I'd like to spin again is a compilation album called Statements, Mitch Cooper was involved in it's construction, and was good enough to ask us to submit a track for it..geez, back in 1988..It had The INN, Misguided Youth, Jeff Clayton,Idiot (the), Marlon (I thought it was Pete) Cherry, The Ravelers, Area Z, Intensive Care, The Wigley's, White Elephant....I named them all lest someone be offended.....Don

Re: Re: Fetching Bones the beginning

As a huge Bones fan, I can confirm that the song in question is indeed "Love Crushing" from the album "Monster." As an aside, the band's name was actually Fetchin' Bones (no g on the end).

Re: Re: Re: Fetching Bones the beginning

Thanks..I wanted to say it was off the Monster album but I wasn't 100% sure if that was the name...Crushing, Fetchin..now I'm pounding my head like Chris Farley....Don

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View