Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the new recording....

The dB's FIRST reunion show will be at the Hideout Block Party in Chicago on Saturday September 17. They will be playing around 6 p.m. They will be the main event. Other bands performing that day will be The Redwalls, The M's, Eleventh Dream Day, Sam Roberts Band (from Canada) and others. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 to $15.

Re: Re: the new recording....

11th Dream Day are back together? Wow, I had no idea. It's been almost 20 years since I last saw them.

Any chance anyone might know the start time for the Redwalls' set? Hopefully there will be time to catch them and still make it over to the HOB for the second dBs show. If you haven't seen the Redwalls live yet, they are really something. Trust me fellow dBs fans, this band will knock you out, or at least freak you out. They sure did the first time I saw them live! :) I've been a big fan since. Getting a chance to catch them live would be some icing on the cake on what's already shaping up to be a pretty amazing and historic day!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The dB's FIRST reunion show will be at the Hideout Block Party in Chicago on Saturday September 17. They will be playing around 6 p.m. They will be the main event. Other bands performing that day will be The Redwalls, The M's, Eleventh Dream Day, Sam Roberts Band (from Canada) and others. Tickets will be available at the door for $10 to $15.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View