Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: show #1...

Wow, sounds like it lived up to everyone's expectations! Hopefully, things will be smoother as far as equipment goes at the Maxwell's gigs.

It is too perfect that Beatle Bob was there! You know it's a significant musical event if he is in the house.

Gray

Re: show #1...

Peter,
Though of course I already thanked you personally on Saturday, allow me in this particular forum to thank you & the boys again for venturing to the midwest and doing these shows.

Defintely some major deja vu all over again in Chicago, eh? Great to see the city show the same love they've always shown for you guys. I too saw a lot of old Champaign and Chicago dBs lovin' homeys there that I haven't seen in ages, and everyone was in the same state as I was over how wonderful and magical y'all were and the vibe was for both shows.

When you sang "Love---love is the answer..." in "Black & White" for the second time that day at the HOB, that's when it hit me as to how I was gonna sum the events of the day up in one line to those who weren't there. Nuthin' but waves of love for you guys at both venues, and boy lemme me tell you, we in the audience were sure feeling it out in the crowd among each other---especially at the HOB.

As I think I told you before, I've looked at this reunion as a very wonderful and totally unexpected gift. So again, thanks for just doing it in the first place.

Until next time,
Steve Scariano

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View