John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
tommy
this day
planet earth is so dangerous for the honest and well meaning.
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 10:29am
by Derek Mohr
t
TAYLOR
John
In 1978 I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and my mother and I resided in a nice little apartment building with mostly friendly neighbors. I say mostly because one of them happened to be Mark David Chapman. Of course this was before he became the assasin of one of the...
Views: 401   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 7:34am
by Derek Mohr
b
ben
john
i am 12 years old. ihave always been a big fan of john ever since i was 5. but 2 months ago around 2:00 in the morning i was fliping through channels on tv and there was a documentry called imagine john lennon.. i dont know how it happened but for the first t...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 7:33am
by Derek Mohr
l
linz
imagine
i heard that song for the first time in a long time and started bawling my eyes out...i was shaking all over...i had never really known that much about lennon and when i read how he died i almost threw up because it made me so sick...i'm 16 and our generation has to...
Views: 364   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 7:07am
by Derek Mohr
Loving Memory
I was sitting in my dining room in Zambia with my one year old baby boy when I heard the shattering news of John's death on BBC World Service radio. I cried so much and my little boy just looked at me quietly. He is now 26, and has been inspired by John. he bought me...
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 6:58am
by Derek Mohr
Lyrics/translation
What does "Jai guru de va om" from "Across the Universe" mean and what language is it in? Thanks!
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2005 10:51am
by sashi
a
Adam
JOHN SAVED MY LIFE
john lennon and his music has help me through the worst times of my life and i can say if it wasnt for john lennon i wouldnt be around to wright this. so thankyou john lennon YOU DONT NEED ANYBODY TO TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE...YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE
Views: 405   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2005 6:23am
by julyjohn
john lennon was a cindred spirit
hi is just like to say that john lennon is and always bea cindred spirit to me and many of his loyal friends family and fans. i miss his music his sence of humor and him just being alive, im 27 and been a fan of the beatles and lennon for yrs now and ill always b...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2005 1:56pm
by Gina L
JOHN LENNON
HE WAS A GREAT SONGWRITER. I LOVE HIM.EVEN THOUGH HE IS DEAD, GOOD LOOKING MAN.
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 5:39am
by jess
Quote from book
I went down to my bedroom. I pulled out the album “John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band,” which I had bought and listened to back in high school. I put it on the stereo and sat down on my old green bed. I put the pretzels and the beer on a small brown coffee ta...
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 7:38pm
by Steve Otto
e
Eric
John
John Ono Lennon and Yoko were Peace's best and foremost Ambassadors,it's A shame that they aren't around today to help pro-mote and sponsor better Peaceful initiatives and to help stop the B..War in Iraq
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 12:24pm
by Mitchell Phelps
John Lennon dreams
I have seen and talked to John Lennon many times in my dreams. John likes to look 19 years old and he has new music that could bring tears to your eyes it is so wonderful. He is doing fine on the other side. I don't know what our connection is but it has been going o...
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 8:36am
by jess
nobody told me there'd be days like these. strange days indeed !
Came across this site by accident as i know as much about the internet as i do about quantum physics (whatever that is ?!) As a lennon fan from the age of 7, when i bought his imagine album (the later double album) by accident (i do a lot of things by accident it...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 8:26am
by jess
g
Giulia
Thank you with all my heart
Ho solo 18 anni, ma anche essendo anni distante dalla sua generazione ho imparato anch'io ad amare questo grande uomo..Ho cominciato ad amarlo con i Beatles e lo farò sempre..Le emozioni che mi danno le loro canzoni sono indescrivibili, ascoltare la sua voce mi...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2005 10:21am
by Giulia
always there
when it happend when you past i went off the rails got a 2 yr section but in my head i heard your songs they were a comfort too me and now when i am low i play your music you was/are everything too me i grew up with you i guess thanks John for giving me those lyr...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 5:56am
by just jo
k
kathy
chile,viña del mar
Cuando ocurrio el asesinato de john lennon yo no existia nasi un 21de sep-1985 años mas tarde le comente a mi Madre que me gustaba mucho este cantante ella se encargo de darme a entender lo que habia ocurrido senti una gran nostalgia ,la cual siento hasta el dia...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2005 5:28pm
by kathy
John Lennon saved my life
I used to be seversly depressed and then I got on anti depressants. But after a year of taking them in December 2002 they stopped working. I was afraid a was going to become suicidal again or something. But somehow I held on until Christmas eve. That day I heard Imag...
Views: 374   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 8:11pm
by Keith Billingsle...
John saved my life
My wife and I went through one of the most difficult times in our lives. Johns music was so painfull at times yet it was as if it was part of the healing. I really came to understand who I was. Everything form pPlastic Onoi Band through to his anthology. All of it he...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2005 7:58pm
by Keith Billingsle...
please don't judge me.. these are just my nowadays feelings!
It's Valentine's Day today and umm.. the conclusion is that i feel totally ****ed-up, eh! I've been sitting in my living room and thinking of this dummy day. I noticed: if I could only be who people wanted.. but i'm not. that's a bit sad! on the other hand.. in momen...
Views: 342   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 12:40pm
by Sexy Sadie
12-8-80
When John died I did not realize what he did and acomplished. That night I was watching Monday Night Football with my parents. When Cosell said that John had died, I remember my mother broke out in tears and I did not know what happened until years later. John was th...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 12:35am
by Nathan jeffries
h
harry
holding the ears of a pig!
Recently a friend of mine bought an old dictionary from a second hand shop. Inside the book i found a black and white print of John Lennon that i have never seen before. He is wearing a white shirt, white flares and a tank-top. He is standing in the middle of a fi...
Views: 418   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 27, 2005 1:40am
by George
n
NIKKI
PART OF ME
I had my first ever tattoo yesterday which had to pay tribute to John who has been part of my life for as long as i can remember. I am now 31 years of age and had a horrendous childhood within a messed up family. Memories of lying on the floor with a speaker on each...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2005 2:52am
by NIKKI
m
MARIA
cuando escucho a Lennon... doy gracias a Dios por haverlo creado...
Hoy estoy triste por que he acavado una relación de amor... estava muy triste... hacia dias que mi vida era un infierno, mi trabajo mal y tener que mudarme, el dejar mi casa y etc... hacia dias que no podia ni ponerme a Internet. Hoy es Sabado, estava hacien...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2004 1:29pm
by MARIA
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet