Replies
Last Post
Map of PA-1836
This is a map of PA as it was in 1836.
Views: 1978   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2001 9:15pm
by Doc & Judy
1872 maps of Dunbar & Uniontown....
1872 map of DunbarJesse Miller top, near center by river 1872 map of UniontownWilliam? Miller on Index
Views: 677   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2001 2:46pm
by Doc & Judy
To Jenifer Semo
(Jennifer Semo from MinnesotaResearching Derry family For my children whose last name is Derry. Descend from Peter Derry/ Jacob Derry/William Derry/Nicholas Derry/Joseph Powers Derry/William Joseph Derry.)Hi Jennifer. There are several Jacobs...could you please provi...
Views: 1744   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2001 9:32am
by Doc & Judy
d
Doc
MILLER - Under the first "I" in SMITHFIELD
MILLER - Under the first "I" in SMITHFIELDB. DERRY - About an inch under the "B" in WOODBRIDGETOWN --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Georges - 1872Topo map of GeorgesTopo map of North UnionTopo map of South Union
Views: 693   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2001 7:49am
by Doc
d
Doc
Maps of Uniontown, Fairchance and Smithfield...
Georges - 1872Topo map of GeorgesTopo map of North UnionTopo map of South Union
Views: 685   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2001 1:34am
by Doc
Re: Re: Re: Joe McKitrick
This is the Anonymous from the previous message, Marilyn! I do intend to find out if there is anyone left from the previous generation alive who remembers! Court house it is! L Then, again, mebbe the name wasn't Joe...I WILL find out! --- --- --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 718   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2001 3:18pm
by Betty Derry
Re: Re: Joe McKitrick
Hi Betty - I just checked the McKitricks and Roots of Ulster Scots and there are NO Joe or Joseph McKitrick/McKittrick listed. Wonder who in the heck Joe at Atlantic is. Good Luck! Marilyn
Views: 658   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2001 4:29pm
by Marilyn McLaughl...
Re: Joe McKitrick
Marilyn....thought I had gotten back to you on this by e-mail...mebbe not, but Doc reminded me that I had a message from you so here I am! Will be going back to Atlantic in September and intend to go to the Court House for additional information...will check out Joe...
Views: 728   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2001 4:03pm
by Anonymous
d
Doc
Thomas Kirtley Derry
Hi everyone.This was left at the Guestbook yesterday 05/05/01 12:14:41 PM What is your name? thomas kirtley derry How did you find this Web Site? just looking for info on my family Where on Starship Earth are you from? grandy, nc. org centerville, pa. (south of Pi...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2001 2:10pm
by Doc
Joe McKitrick
Betty - I don't know if I can help you or not - the only Joe McKitrick in my data base is Joseph T. McKitrick, Born 1851, son of John and Sarah Hughes McKitrick. If you can come up with some more McKitricks, I DO have the McKitrick Book written several years ago. I...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2001 10:09am
by Marilyn McLaughl...
PS--------
David was killed in action in Viet Nam in 1968. He was from TN.Location on the wall: 45 E 55 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2001 8:32am
by Doc & Judy
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2001 8:27am
by Doc & Judy
Re: Re: Hi Marilyn
Hi, Marilyn..I am looking for members of the Derry family thru Charles, John W., etc. and I remember hearing of a McKitrick family in Atlantic, Iowa, many years ago and, somehow, I remember hearing that my husband's line was related to this family..in what way, I do...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2001 2:15pm
by Betty L. Derry
Hi Betty....
I am so glad you have enjoyed the site. It is truly a humbling experience for me to know the lives we have touched by this web site, means so much to so many. We are looking forward to seeing this site grow. With the growth, comes much more information. I am having...
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2001 11:01am
by Doc & Judy
Re: Re: Let's test this....HEY! It works! Hahaha...
Hi, Doc and Joan: What a wonderful way to communicate! I shall return often, you can bet on it! Einstein had nothing on you two! This is a stroke of genius...! Am looking forward to finding out who John W. Derry's parents were...this should speed things along! Ke...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2001 10:42am
by Betty L. Derry
Outstanding!
I just love this stuff! I knew we could figure it out. I'm so glad it works for you now. Doc --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Got it, Doc and Judy - Thanx
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2001 3:45pm
by Doc & Judy
Re: Hi Marilyn
Got it, Doc and Judy - Thanx
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2001 3:26pm
by Marilyn McLaughl...
Hi Marilyn
Hope you can make it work Doc
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2001 10:44am
by Doc & Judy
Re: Let's test this....HEY! It works! Hahaha...
Don't forget to use your browsers 'back' button to get back here... :0) --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Barbara Derry Gates Click it.
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2001 6:55pm
by Doc & Judy
Let's test this....
Barbara Derry Gates Click it.
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2001 6:51pm
by Doc & Judy
Here's a question I know you'll like....
Having looked at the charcoal of Barbara Rosanna Derry... do you think she looked like her mother, or her father Bazil? Or maybe she looked like "Old Moll"....Hmmmm... Have fun! :0) Doc
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2001 4:46pm
by Doc & Judy
Philip Derry (b. 1774? d. 1826 in Loudoun Co., VA)
From a Derry family history published in November 1926 in Illinois, we have this description of Philip Derry, son of Baltzer Derry and Barbara Heinkeley Derry: "Philip Derry was born about the year 1774. The place of his birth is unknown. He died sometime in the ye...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2001 3:10am
by Jim Quinton
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet