John Lennon's Forum

In this forum you can tell your story, your feelings, your thoughts about John.
John Lennon's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Who is excited about the John Lennon tribute concert in NYC?
The concert will have appearances by Steven Tyler, Pat Monahan, Tom Morello, Willie Nelson, The Roots, Aloe Blacc, Eric Church, Sheryl Crow, Brandon Flowers of The Killers, Kris Kristofferson, Peter Frampton, Juanes and Chris Stapleton. It is even rumored that Pa...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2015 6:34am
by Dennis Zimberg
Phoenix---From the Ashes on the Wings of Mary's Love
It's an inspirational book whose main character is John Lennon. I guess I need a John Lennon fan to read it and write a review. I'll send a free hard copy and/or e-copy to anyone willing to give me a review of it. Anybody interested? God's blessings and peac...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2015 8:02pm
by Lily Bernard
p
Peter
Lennon
Lennon Lives. He will always be alive. Believers will be together with John some time...just believe and dream and it will happen...it is happening.....I know John is around me when I think of him, hear him, see his image or want to feel his presence.....he left a le...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2013 4:18am
by Peter
The Fields, Central Park, NYC Experience
I visited NYC for the first time with my ten year-old grandson this summer. The highlight for me was Central Park and visiting the "Strawberry Fields" memorial. Astonishingly, it has been thirty-two years since I woke in Hay River, NWT, to the news that John Lennon...
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2012 3:45pm
by Rod Morgan
Earl Slick talks about his friend John Lennon
Earl Slick talks about going into the studio with John Lennon on the album Double Fantasy and tells a funny story about Yoko Ono and Phil Spector. http://goingthruvinyl.com/?p=3752
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2012 6:19am
by GoingThruVinyl
Beautiful Boy
As I'm about to have a boy myself, it felt good to perform this song with my band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZ5kJ6aY10 A couple cracks during the vocals...the high notes conjured up some tears... Love, C
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2011 3:21pm
by Clifford
Artwork Homage to John
Imagine an entire world living in peace… John saw the beauty and inherent good in humanity. I tried to do his legacy justice and channel his world-embracing and loving energy this week with a tribute portrait inspired by his music and his passion for changing...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 8:49am
by Brandt Hardin
Lennon-related novel 'Two Rubber Souls'
I am a lifelong John Lennon fan who has just released a novel called Two Rubber Souls. Set in 1984-85, it is a bitter-sweet coming of age story about a 14 yr old English boy who idolises John so much that, in a low point in his life, prays to the former Beatle to int...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2011 9:00am
by Paul Dixon
"Because" on the Japanese koto
Hello, My friend did a recording of "Because" on the Japanese koto. You can see it here along with the sheet music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrFVWX3bjo I hope you enjoy :D
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 2:49am
by alanpartridge
John Lennon Quotes About Reincarnation?
Hey guys! I am currently writing a tongue-and-cheek article about John Lennon as a possibly reincarnate, and how he would be relevant to modern day society. Sounds silly, I know, but I am really looking forward to the outcome. However, I need some help. I reall...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 3:04am
by LegoTrip
John Lennon and HIM HELP!!
Hey im currently writing my dissertation on John Lennon and needed to do some research into his fans memories when i ask these two questions... Can you tell me some of the memories you have when i mention John Lennon? Could you also tell me some of the memori...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 4:31am
by DISSERTATION
John Lennon - The Vision Lives On.
It is viscerally surreal how John Lennon was killed, taken from us 30 years ago today – as if in a flash he was gone and now – in a flash -- he still feels present among us: Even though his body & mind are no longer with us, John’s shared Vision...
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 2:44pm
by Beth Sayko-Lucas
John Lennon Tribute
Hi, Check out our latest tribute to John Lennon and The Beatles. http://youtu.be/UzJRWGllmII
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2010 12:45am
by Dedleg Music
Lennon Help Guys?
i'm currently studying media at college and have chose to do one of my major projects on the reactions of the fans when John Lennon was selfishly robbed of his colourful life, and so i decided to come to the facebook page in hope of getting some emails on your feelin...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2010 4:38am
by KGardner
t
t.ho
THE REAL BEATLES PHILOSOPHY...MUST READDD!!!
When we look upon drugs, we automatically assume that it's a "drug" and it is BAD for you. Why? Why are drugs bad, yes some drugs are bad. But people shouldn't be punished when they are out doing the "natural" thing. You wanna get high, because that's what pleases yo...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 3:48pm
by t.ho
John Lennon Tribute on East Village Radio!
New York City's renowned radio station, East Village Radio, broadcasted an 8 hour tribute to the legend, lover, artist and activist, John Lennon on October 9th, what would have been John's 70th birthday! You can listen to the stream thats packed with exclusives at:...
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2010 10:43am
by Allyson
n
Nuria
GRACIASSSSSSSSS
GRACIAS POR TODO JOHN QUERIDO MÍO, TENEMOS MUCHAS COSAS EN COMÚN, TE LLEVO CERCA MIO, FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, SIEMPRE PIENSO EN VOS,ME ENSEÑASTE A SENTIR COSAS VALIOSAS EN MI VIDA, GRACIAS
Views: 247   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 5:12am
by Nuria
s
SKM
Happy BIRTHDAY!!
Hey Quarryman! you shape a bit of my youth - but where, I leave it off...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 8:30pm
by SKM
p
Paul
John Lennon Tribute Song on youtube
Just found this song on youtube. So close to his birthday and death, this is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JS8_OqOTRk
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2010 12:00pm
by Paul
This Year: John Lennon Remembered
John Lennon Remembered. This year we remember John Lennon's 70th Birthday. Celebrations will include a tribute season of John's music, film and verse. John Lennon is one of the most iconic figures of the 20th century, and a Liverpool lad who became known in every cor...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 7:19am
by John Lennon Reme...
CONFESSION
I murdered John Lennon as witnessed by Susan Keane - John Charles Julian Lennon...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 4:51am
by Kelly Bundy: Mar...
vahman
سلام.خوشحالم از اینکه جایی میتویسم که کسانی ل...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 6:37am
by وهمن
j
Jewel
I'm nine and I'm in love with John Lennon
People of the world call me crazy if I'm wrong. There is a bit of John Lennon in all of us. I'm Jewel and I am deeply in love with John Lennon. I cry every night because John died. I have many records of his and long for the day when I get to see Yoko. The Lennon's a...
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 2, 2010 9:07am
by sandra
Amazing tribute video
Imagine is one of the most covered songs of all time, but this one still brings a tear to my eye. His music is timeless, and this 21 year old proves it.
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 2:15am
by Leo James
Join Lennon Fans Here
Come Together and join us. http://ono.proboards.com/index.cgi
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 11:45am
by Lennonite
Missing John Lennon
If only John Lennon would be still alive... What music we would have today! I will set up a website dedicated to John Lennon: John Lennon Music
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 1:37am
by Lennon Fan
d
Derek
awesome Lennon cover!
Check out this amazing cover of 'Instant Karma' by White Rabbits featuring Britt Daniel from Spoon. Watch it here! It's great!
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2009 6:39am
by Derek
John Lennon Site
%%bbCodeItem_1%%
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 12:13pm
by Dr Winston
John Lennon - In My Life
John Lennon - In My Life http://www.johnlennon.talktalk.net/index.html
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2009 12:10pm
by Dr Winston
The Cynical Idealist: A Spiritual Biography of John Lennon
What Would John Do? http://tinyurl.com/yg4bkjt I have permission to distribute an excerpt from the new book, "The Cynical Idealist: A Spiritual Biography of John Lennon," by author and artist Gary Tillery (Quest Books). In the book, Tillery credits Lennon with...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 9, 2009 3:49pm
by STEVE OKEEFE
e
Esha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!!
today our hero would have been 69. CELEBRATE!!! :) peace and love to all...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2009 9:18am
by Esha
a
Arvi
i want to have time machine!!
when I saw the killing of john lennon film.. i wanna cry.. i want to have time machine so i can tell him that someone gonna kill you.. i waant to have time mahine so i can tell him that i love him so much.. i want to be his life.. but it just a dream.. i hope it...
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2009 4:32pm
by Carlo
new music video tribute to John Lennon
please distribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LwmjGxm1w
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 11, 2009 3:04pm
by Cheri
l
Liz
JOHN LENNON AT TITTENHURST PARK
http://tittenhurstlennon.blogspot.com/ John Lennon at Tittenhurst Park Blog. It's great, and full of fantastic photographs, facts, stories and interviews with John Lennon..
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2009 9:51am
by Liz
A Tribute to John, 4/25/09, from Colorado
Like so many others, I was devastated on the day John Lennon was killed. My way of coping, though, was just to be 'numb'. That is how I reacted when my Mom died and I was only 18. My Mom had such a specialness about her, and to me, John Lennon had his own unique s...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2009 10:15am
by purrcyandangel
m
Molly
John Lennon, the dreamer, dad, and our different musical god
John Lennon is a person I admire for so many reasons. His music, his legacy and the personality he had ; the one that said "Hay, Im John, I dont care what you think about me because everyone looks the same inside, even rockstars, treat me like you would treat others"...
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 3:12pm
by Joanne Gillies
Beatles: The Real Secret Message
Do you think the Beatles were somehow different from any other group? Do you ever wonder what makes them so captivating to us, even after forty years? Would you pay $2.99 for an eBook to learn what the Beatles were trying to do from 1967-1969? I'm posting...
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 3:04pm
by Joanne Gillies
k
karen
for john on this solenm day
it has been 28 years since you were taken from us and i still get choked up, there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of john . i miss his his humor, his voice and of course his straight forwardness love you forever see you again someday.loving you always k...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 1:52pm
by Joanne Gillies
Confession
When The Beatles were a band I couldn´t decide who like me more, John or Paul ... years had passed and now I know John is my favorite, his music is awesome, some of his letters sets deeply in my emotions, he is THE only one, miss you John ! You made me happy, y...
Views: 378   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 1:29pm
by Joanne Gillies
TRIBUTE
Check out the late Tony Ashton [ Paice Ashton and Lord 's] tribute in 1996 called The Big Freedom Dance written when he was in Berlin with them and the Remo Four who also backed George's Wonderwall !
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2009 4:00am
by Julie Shrive
The Beatles
Wonderful Fab Store with all things Beatles!
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2009 8:42am
by Lennon Fan
j
Jaime
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2008 10:58am
by Jaime
John Lennon Tribute - JLT - Jealous Guy
I would like to share with all my fiends over the world images of a Tribute Concert I´ve done several years ago in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. You can see me playing & singing "Jealous Guy" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGjM4iN6pW4 Thank you. Hope you li...
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 8:49am
by Tavinho Rangel
John Lennon Tribute
John Lennon 1940-Forever John Lennon, I was just a baby when you started with the Beatles. I'm nineteen now; I'm almost a full-grown woman. You affected my life like no other....
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2008 4:37pm
by Stephanie Calcav...
John Lennon
Ive been inspired by John. I have been writing songs for years. Such Sadness from his death. We all Shine on
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 3:25pm
by Dan Harold
Peace for John, peace for the world
Well I wasn't born until the 90's, so I had no idea about John, the Beatles, Yoko Ono, or anything until I turned 9 or 10. However I do feel the same sadness everyone else feels from John leaving to have a better time without us. I will miss his music, and still wond...
Views: 466   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2008 7:47pm
by Anonomous
m
Maria
Love Lennon
I may be young but I still understand the message John Lennon was speaking. I am only 12 but I have been a Beatles fan as long as I can remember. As I have grown older I have realized he is my hero and I feel it is my duty to teach people my age of the wolderful thin...
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 10:05am
by Jewel
John Lennon
In my youth I and a mate found ourselves in the garden of Kenwood the home of John Lennon he was always my No1 star and found his music so advanced and dream like I was so upset when he was shot that I had to take a day off work.Im sure he made people think differen...
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2008 2:29am
by david cook
lennon fan
jamas pense sentir tu vibra cuando escucho tus canciones. jamas imagine que me envolveria tu musica por siempre. fue toda una revolucion en mi vida , en mis pensamientos... creo que tu mision fue muy evidente en la vida lennon transmitir amor, pasion y locura. t...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2008 5:50pm
by carlos raul maci...
john lennon
one of the greatest minds of our time. his life will go on forever. wish i could have seen him. he died on my birth day what a shock. thanks for everything
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2008 10:41am
by steve smith
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet