Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where did that year go??

Bambi and I have just celebrated our first year together and where has that year gone!!! Have to say its been a good first year of being owned by a greyhound and we really have come a long way in that year - Im really proud of my girl and how she has got her head around her new life (and the strange and furry things that exist in it!!)she is just such a constant joy to have around (well more or less constant even thru the "blips"!lol)

Just wanted to say a big thank u to celia and jimmy for matching the two of us up (even tho the only requirement I had on my list when I came to the kennels was a dog that got on with other dogs - how did that happen??lol)- the two of you really do know a sucker when one comes along...I mean r really good at picking the right dog for people!!lol - I do mean that actually! Anyways, Bambi grabbed my heart when I met her and as they say the rest is history!!

Bambi sends big anniversary kisses to all (and especially Jimmy obviously!!)x

Re: Where did that year go??

Well done you and Bambi! She was a real character sitting in the car last night- she was not amused! A trip to a supermarket car park and then the filling station. Not a greyhound's idea of a night out lol.
Hope you both have many more years together!

Michele

Hi Joan,
When we didn't get Bambi back that first night we knew we had picked the perfect Mummy for her.
The last year underlines that. We wish you and Bambi many happy years together.
We hope she has a good homing device when Jimmy is around since she is his great wee pal. Good old Bambs, have a fantastic life with your Mummy.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Joan,

Congratulations to you and Bambi - We always new you two were meant for each other. Here's wishing you many more years of love,affection and the occassional spot of madness

By the way, we took Sonic for a walk last week and he sends his love to you and Bambi

It's only a matter of time Joan

Dena, Ian and Kyla xxx

Michele - I did warn her that it wasnt necessarily a trip she would enjoy, but as usual....she wouldnt listen!!lol U know how that one goes...lol

Celia and Jimmy - My wee darlin conned me she didnt shout at anything for the first week...yup she is more clever than we give her credit for!!By then she was never gonna come back to u!!Even afetr today when I actually thought she might break a leg she was jumping so high in the air at a cat!!lol

Ian and Dena - Yes I send my love to wee Sonic also...but I aint quite ready to be walking about with a permanently scabby nose from it being dragged along the pavement!!lol Ooooh...and it is just the one grey u have right now isnt it?????!!lol