Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jet and birch

well it`s been a month since jet has been in his foster home now and little birch in the kennels through this end.jet has been the perfect house guest he is living with 3 cats and 4 dogs,he wakes me up in the morning between 5.30. and 7.00 with a low bark to tell me he needs the loo which is lovely.lol.he comes to work in the grooming studio everyday and everyone in the street has fell in love with him.he lies about the shop all day then goes home and does the same in the house.one neighbour asked me how he tells me he needs the toilet and i told him "he stands up".

Birch who has been an angel in the kennels is staying with me tonight.Esther brought her through today for her bath in the shop so they are all smelling lovely with their perfume and aftershve for the boys(pharaoh previously harvey)will be at the show too.birch must be very special as my little freaky dog ellie has taken a shine to her and been trying to get her to play, ellie never shows an intrest in any dog.

well look foward to seeing everyone at the show and hopefully jet and birch will get a very special forever home as they are greyt dogs.