Omni Martial Arts Member Forum

Welcome to our forum.  To return to the Home page use the link below... 'Return to Website'

Omni Martial Arts Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
Re: OMA SOCIAL

Hi guys

I've been checking out the clips - looks great and I can already see the James like qualities of Djimon Hounsou's character
J - I may be able to do Sat after all so just go with whichever date you want and I'll try and fall in with y'all. Happy to head into London if you townie beeatches are gonna keep crying about Harrow . Luv you really
PFN

P.S I drunkenly lost the Silly Awards I made for you guys so whill have to get Chuck and Jean Claude Van Dammit to sign some new copies - I have no PC at home, which also means no printing facilities, so if anyone wants to volunteer for Call Quick duty please speak now
Charz!

P.P.S I'm off Facebook too so contact me on here or by email (or G-d forbid phone!!)

What? Jame's reminds me more of this guy:
http://www.fast-rewind.com/kkid/dojo3.jpg

I would prefer a more central cinema as well.

Yeah he reminds me of a beaten up ***** Daniel Larusso too

Thanks, Tone- you wait till you return! So guys, which day this weekend is best for Never Back Down, Sat or Sun? Please reply quick as poss so I can organise...

Cheers, J

I think i have to back down. The bugs got me.

I can't do this weekend either now. Working an extra day (today) and busy tomorrow. But go for it guys I don't wanna hold you up.

Sorry about training last night. I have my gear at work, its been here for about a month waiting to be used. Next week for sure as i'll be an unemployed bum by then. yey!!! can't wait.

Hi all, seeing as the films some of you are working on finish this weekend im going to make final postponement till next weekend. This one is final though as im getting way too excited :).

Its going to be on Sunday 20th 6.15 in Harrow - sorry if its slighty trickier for some but I kept getting cancellations and its simpler for many other reasons. Hope to see those who can make it, and remember - never back down! J

SENI 2008 - This Weekend!

Hi all, The Seni Show is on again this Sat and Sun, please let anyone know soon as poss if you think they wont have seen this message...

http://www.senishow.com/

Heya bud. I am unavail this weekend. Although by some weird coincidence I am working at Excel over the next few weeks. Cya on Friday.

Hi there, guys!

Maybe you knew this program... if you didn´t; watch this!

SWEEET VID

thanks

Subscribing ...

That amazing kick for you to learn Titus...

KOOL VID. KICK WAS TOO CRAZY BUT HEY I WILL TRY LEARNIN THAT TO IMPRESS THE LADIES.
KEN I WILL GET ONIT OK ;)

That triple kick is insane.
Now for the Haduoken :)

Subscribing

Subscribing too

Subscribing too

Hi guys, two important notices for you all.

Firstly our new membership scheme will begin on the the 30th May, so please make sure if you havent already get in contact and switch details asap to get it all running beforehand as it takes a few days.

Secondly there is no training on 23rd of May, I am in Spain for a wedding (not mine yet ).

Please let anybody know who hasnt seen these messages, see you all on Friday! J

OMA Account Number

Hi all, nice clip ben, here is the new account number for Omni,

Account: 73477649
Sort: 20-71-74

Please setup ASAP a weekly standing order of £5 to this starting on the 30th of May 2008. Please leave a suitable name attached, eg: JamesFlemingOMA etc so I know who each £5 is from. Please do this as soon as possible- it normally takes a few days to set up once you put it through.

You will recieve a credit back of the profit every four weeks through the details you have given me.

Send me a text once you have done this please so I can tick you off. Give me shout with any queries. Many thanks and see you after I get back,

Take care, James

hi just subscribing

Hey guys i hope you have all set up your standing orders.

I won't come to training this week as i have a private training sessions with my new hero Siciliano:

Where those slow mo shots Joe?

Yeh Joe, pull ya finger out!!

I know you only took the slow mo stuff to study our moves at home so you could defeat us in battle....but we wanna see too!!

be cool to see em again if you got some time to upload dude. Did you get any of the sparring as well?

Yo Mofo's!

Heh I shall bring a mem card tonight and try and upload some stuff over the next few days!

Some of us are busy!

Hello all, some of you may have noticed I have been away for 6 weeks, this is because I have been rehearsing for my production which runs Covent Garden this week. I wanted to let everyone who doesn't already know, that it's on this week!

If you are able to come please try to reserve your tickets as it helps us with numbers and also guarantees you a seat (and it costs nothing to reserve).

It is also children friendly, so if you have any kids of your own or know any kids looking to see a really good, entertaining piece of theatre, bring them along!

Right, details below, and more details at this website:

www.CityLitRep.org

It'd be great to see you all again before training!
Daniel Rodrigues
"Napoleon, is always right!"

'Animal Farm'
by George Orwell, adapted for stage by Peter Hall

26th - 29th June 2008
(Thursday & Friday at 19:30, Saturday at 14:30 & 19:30 and Sunday at 14:00)

at the John Lyon Theatre, Covent Garden, WC2B 4BA

Tickets £8 Box Office 020 7492 2542 OR drama@citylit.ac.uk

Directed by Petina Hapgood
Musical Director - Anthony McCarthy

Subscribed!

Hey Dan, hope your first show went well yesterday - im going to try to come to the 2pm showing on Sunday as im fully booked the other days- if any one else wants to join me give me a call... J

Unfortunately i can't make it to either the theater or training this week since i'm going surfing to Cornwall.
Have a nice weekend!

Sorry i missed your show Dan i didn't realize what the date was and i thought i had another week. I hope it went well and look forward to seeing the dvd!

Got this sent at work- uh oh we have competition guys:

:D Awesome vid.

You computer guys should be putting stuff like that together in your lunch breaks! All we need are some good ideas!

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say Hi and sorry I haven't been at training for millions of years. I hope to sneak in at some point over the summer as school's out next week and I can have my energy back

I have indeed been slacking off and eating pizzas (as James like to say ) but I've also been swimming towards a Swim the Channel challenge with some friends - I'm going to swim 352 lengths in July, which will contribute to my team swimming the length of the channel (in a nice swimming pool though - I ain't no goosefat girl, no I ain't no goosefat girl) ). Feel free to sponsor me:
http://www.justgiving.com/BigMouthBillyBASS08

Missing you all, especially my sexy ninja sparring partner (that's Sandra, incase you weren't sure ).

Hope to see you soon
Luv
SG

Hi Guys

Firstly, I have to specially say hi and send a special hug to my lovely "super babe" long lost ninja friend (male mates, please, do not let your imagination to get started about our mutual complements!! We miss you!!!!! And of course we are going to sponsor you... aren´t we, guys!?

Well, now, I wanted to show you a video about something that I´m sure it requires lots of training... Or maybe not...I wouldn´t do it though!!

[[ ]

Hi gauise

some of you may remember me..i havent been in training for A LONG TIME
but thought i would pop on have a look and see how people are doing.
Maybe a reappearance from me could be on the cards sometimes soonish.
hope everyone is cool!

Is that Justin my brother :?

I thought he was exiled to cuba?! :o

So you finally got tired of chasing pune on a friday night Justin? and you're ready to come back to wrestle with lads.....

"they always come back eventually....mu'haha, Grrrr" James Fleming.

i recently been watching ufc and its given me a taste for some man on man action! :P
so within the next few weeks i should be reappering...watch this space! :D

^ ^ cant spell

Good to hear from you both Sarit and Justin, everyone would would be glad to have you back. You both would of course have to fight each other to the death to regain your membership .

Also just to let those who do not know- the new system is working great and the credit back for the first 4 weeks should be with you all now. It worked out that not only will the costs all be covered with any worry or hassle, for the first period was it was only £3.75 a sesh . This will go up and down per month marginally depending on number of students but should remain fairly constant. If anyone has not recieved it back or has any queries give me a call.

J

ps: If you havent seen this clip its pretty inspiring even with the mortal kombat music- turn up the sound

Hey!

Hope you all are well! Sorry couldn´t make it to training last Friday, despite being in London (unconceivable!)... but just had to sort out quite a lot of storage stuff that day. AAArgh!

To make up for today´s capoeira lesson, James is going to show you guys how to use your chi to make weapons hover in the air and kill pedestrians on their own. Very useful if you are taking the tube in London

James, remember how did Jackie and Li trained their student in Forbidden Kingdom. Perhaps will be worth giving a try at OMA?

Miss ya all,

Luis

as promised

Hi all, I have just found out that the gym is also closed this Friday due to them being on holiday and not letting me know. I have looked into various last minute options and it seems the best thing to do is train again in the park assuming weather holds up, as most people told me they enjoyed it last week. I know there are a couple who felt a bit uncomfortable when it got dark at the end- but thats mainly down to the confusion and the late start. If we say meet at same place for prompt 8 start and finish on time all should be fine.

If there are any questions or concerns CALL me and not start replying on here please. Many thanks and apologies, im actually pretty frustrated they let me down without any warning.

J

I have a very important question that can only be asked by internet. What's you phone number!??!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OXFEDR1u9o&feature=related

Nice swords.

Check out these bad boys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Wm4DXkcj0

Not sure how many rounds but i think its more than 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10