Omni Martial Arts Member Forum

Welcome to our forum.  To return to the Home page use the link below... 'Return to Website'

Omni Martial Arts Member Forum
Start a New Topic 
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author
Comment
Re: OMA SOCIAL

How about this one? I think these guys are Italian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dalo98Bpfp4

Thats pretty good.

Loving a few of the knockouts. At 3.29 - that push kick is brutal and leads up with a nice right!

Nice vid thanks Rob, adding new member Gary to the forum, welcome!

Also adding Ali to the forum, welcome!

Important!

This Friday is the end of movie party where I now work, and as it is a new job I will need to make at least an appearance. If you are training this Friday class will be starting a little later than usual- I will arrive somewhere between 8.30-8.45 depending how easy it is to leave. Class will end a little later to compensate but of course you are free to come and go when you wish. Please let anyone you think may be coming that wont see this- just in case any one arrives and goes home thinking its not on.

Any questions please give me a shout,
James

Cool man.

I am not sure if this is a spoiler but I hear that at the end of the Tekken movie some guy who has never played before gets in the ring and mashes some buttons on a control pad and wins the fight... ;)

Yeah... I know what you mean Joe, I know...

Sandra that vid is awesome love it.

That tekken trailer looks...erm, suspect...like the mortal kombat film even with the same terrible Japanese baddie boss. The idea sounds good, the film doesn't....but i'll still bloody watch it I expect.

Cool vid S :)

If we are talking about good fighting videogames to film conversions then we have to look here:

yup, good choice joe. I saw that crap too, 2hrs I wont ever get back....at least it had some cuties in this one tho.

This guy really doesn't want to get hit in the nuts.

SENI 2010!

Hi All, OMA is treating its current members to free tickets to this years Seni 2010! It is a huge martial arts exhibition for all styles- and its happening in London this Saturday May 29th.

Members please let me know if you would like me to order you your free ticket asap, and of course you can get your own ticket if your not currently a member but fancy coming along with us, you're more than welcome!

Here is the link, I think the rough plan will be to arrive around 10 ish, split up however we fancy till around 2 where we can all eat for lunch and then split up again till the end.

Anyways here is the link and please call me if you want a ticket- I dont know how long before they sell out, J

http://www.senishow.com/

Hi Guys about Seni trip, can everyone who hasnt already please let me know by end of day tomo (Tues) if they are interested please on my mobile- just so I can organise. Would also be helpful if you could tell me if you are a definite 'no' too. Many thanks, James

Hi All, thanks for your reponses, SENI trip for the members will be going ahead on Saturday.

I am however sorry to say there will be no training this Friday. I have tried to get out of it but have been told last minute I have to attend a close family wedding that evening. I will send a refund for the session- so please if you would like to recieve this text me your account and sort details if I do not already have them. Once again apologies, I wish I could go training myself! J

Hi all,

To let you know instead of transfering the session refund to each person which is quite a lengthy process, I have withdrawn the full amount and you can recieve it off me in cash next time you come training (just remind me by text before the session you come to and I will have it ready for you). Hope you had a good bank hol and let me know if this is a problem for you,

Best, James

I'm trying to get on the list once again. For those who missed it, James was showing us some cpr, just like in this video.

Sexy uitleg reanimeren | Flabber

I missed the lesson, but if I had known that it was going to be all the OMA guys learning "JUST LIKE IN THE VIDEO", well, at least, I would have popped in to "SEE" how you were learning...

Check this out, a new Mortal Kombat trailer. It actually looks alright. The trailers like 7mins long, but has a pretty awesome fight in it. If its all like this fight I would watch this film a the cinema no doubt. ENJOY :)

Its a short film actually, but might be used to pitch a remake. I say make it!

Ha yeah the fight in middle is pretty good actually, but not as good as this movie simon mentioned to me...

Cant remember if this has been shared before, so here goes :D

thats pretty cool actually- si showed me a clip of that film where he has to fight one of the bosses- man really wanna see it now!

Hey guys,
Now Ben is back in the country, should we all organize a meal in soho next week? How's wednesday for anyone who fancies?

Please put your names forward if you want and I'll let Ben know to keep that night free.

Cool I wana meet him! Not sure on date yet tho, and just spoke with si- anyone interested please contact simon on his facebook page about this- or if you do not have it please contact me directly and ill pass you on. See you soon Ben!

Yeah I am at wills at the mo. So going to see family untill wednesday next week. Its hard to say for sure about dates but I would say wednesday or thursday is good for me

Would love to see Ben, and in fact all of you as I've been far too busy and important eating pizzas to come to training

Love
Sarit

I'm down for that, any time next week apart from tuesday is good for me :)

By the way thanks Michael for putting that Kung Fu Audition remake up - I literaaly laughed my ass off - I mean seriously, it gone AWOL (heheh I wish). Hilarious - thanks dude! Maybe we should make our own tribute :o)

Well I've sent a message out on facebook. I've suggested thursday, Sardo Canale in Camden. If you want me to put you down, it would be best if you send me a text. Going to book on tuesday. My phone number is 0790 3867721
So far we have Sarit, James, Rob, Alex and myself. Any more takers?

Really looking forward to it guys.
Si

Oh man, sorry dude, didn't realise it was Thursday, I'm babysitting :o(

I had loved seeing little Ben Super Push ups, but I have a lesson I cannot avoid... Sorry
Enjoy the evening!

Yeh im in. glad it wasn't wednesday in the end

Hey James,

Am I right in thinking there is no training this Friday?

Hey guys,
Just to check with you all about thursday evening. I have these names for dinner:
Ben
James
Tony
Robert
Oded
Will
Vi
Alex
Me

We are going to meet at 7.00pm at Cafe Emm, 17 Frith Street, Soho, London W1D 4RG. If anyone is kicking around before hand, we can meet at the Dog and Duck 18 Bateman Street, which is a stone's throw away from the restaurant.
Hope all is well for you guys to still come. Let me know if there are any extras and appologies to Sarit for swapping days.

Hi to Wills email,

Yes for those those who were not a training last Friday there will be NO CLASSES this Friday 2nd July and possibly the 30th July. These are my annual summer leave holidays (one for partner and one for family). If you would like to receive a refund payment for these weeks please drop me a text before the lesson you are coming to and I will happily bring you a reimbursement in cash. I know many of you are are going on holidays too at the moment so wont be too much of a problem- but for those itching for those sessions im very sorry!

To Simons email- ill be there for Ben's meal but the have to work a little late on Thurs now- so will catch up with you soon about what time I can arrive.

Take care all and see you soon, James

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed Simon's dinner - I really should check the forum once in a while. But maybe if I demo some of these throws it'll make up for it...?

Wow that guys amazing, I know its in demo conditions but some of that stuff looks effective and brutal. Nice link.

I hope everyone is well and happy

Awesome. The guy's a dude! And I taught him everything he knows

Wait a minute - who is SG?

M

Sarit :o) They call me the Invisible One - not because I'm so fast you can never see my punches coming, but because I haven't been to training in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggges but hopefully that's about to change.

Hi All, just to confirm the message I made a few posts back, there will still be no class this Friday 30th July as I will be away on a family holiday. As usual please text me before training to give me time to bring you cash if you would like a refund for this session. Hope you are enjoying the sun and see you all soon, J

Hi guys, miss SG sent this forum message a few days but put it in the wrong place so no-one saw it -doh! Its probably too late now for her as she is flying out in a few days, but I may still arrange a date to see this with Sandra in Harrow- possibly Sat 21st evening. Anyone up for coming along (with optional partners) is very welcome to make it a group event:

Hey dudes & dudette

Really enjoyed training again .
My muscles are really paying for me not having trained for a year, but it was worth it!!

Now, Karate Kid. For those of you who weren't at training, we're going to see it either this week if James & Sand can make it, but if not, hopefull youy guys can wait for me to get back from hols (on the 28th Aug!). If not, no worries, there'll be other opportunities.
I figure most of you work in town so how about Weds or Thurs at the Odeon West End 8.00pm. J - how's that for you?
Love
SG

Err Sarit said "the West end" not Harrow!

I would come see it with you guys in central but not in icky Harrow

but Im away the weekend of 21st so this is a pointless msg really! ooh yeh. If its a week night im in Miyagi'san

Daniel: Wouldn't a fly swatter be easier?
Miyagi: Man who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything.
Daniel: Ever catch one?
Miyagi: Not yet.

Err James never said you have to come if you think that Harrow is not good... Nonetheless, might you think that the place is icky, the movie is yucky and the popcorn skanky, you're very welcome to join us and spend an awesome evening with our amazing OMA people

As Miyagi could have said: "Smashed fly with your chopsticks can be bad to see; missing the smashing moment can be worse"

Yeah Tony so there! But seriously the reason I said Harrow is normally not many people can make it anyway (inc you at the mo) so S and I will go see it nearby and if any others can make it then its a bonus. But if theres a overwhelming response (doubtful) to the cheesy movie of course we can make it more central. Give me a buzz on the mobile if your interested,

Take care, James

Sandra just told me off!

she's a bad-ass now, just cos I aint been training for a while dont mean im slow & fat and an easy target now you know young lady!

...I am, as it happens but it didn't necessarily follow.

TonyP, I'm becoming a very bad-ass indeed hehe! you know we all love you to bits... I just focused your attention to the fact of enjoying the moment; whenever and wherever. I would never tell you off -if it's not absolutely necessary :P
If you cannot make it this time I hope we can see you soon anyways :)
The same applies to everybody else!!!

No, you definitely told him off! I hope you know how to block triple kicks...

Haha! I see, this is the rebellion of the "P"s:
TonyP and Michael P !!
Mmmmm..... I have to say the two of you are great at mma, so I would love to see triple kicks if you can do it!! Then, I will ask James to teach me to block them!!

(Sx )

Hey! Stop your trouble making guys and gal! Save it for the ring!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12